Saturday, May 19, 2012

Destin Trip May 2012

The Donahue Family had a great time in Destin this year. Grandma and Grandpa went with us - it was awesome to spend time with them and they were a huge help too! You know me, I always forget to take pictures so we pretty much had a photo session the last day we were there! I took some throughout the trip but nearly as many as I would have liked. I need to make a promise to myself that I will get better...

We had great weather - it only stormed in the morning the 2nd day we were there and was clear and sunny the rest of the time. May was the perfect time to go because it wasn't too hot and no crowds since kids were still in school. Soon enough we will be the family that has kids in school but for now we enjoy the "non-peak" season :)