Monday, April 16, 2012

Jackson turns 3!

 Jackson had his 3rd Birthday Party on Saturday April 14th at the house. It was Power Ranger theme because that was all he could talk about although he started wanting to watch Tangled all the time right before his party and I was worried he had forgotten about his love for the Super Samurai. We all had a great time and the weather turned out with no rain - yay!

His chocolate donut breakfast - takes after Daddy











Power Ranger tattoos


I think Jackson had at least 7 on his arms!


These were edible images custom for Jack - they were a pain at first and I was afraid they were all going to tear... I tried to be patient and was able to get them to turn out - pretty cool. And the few I messed up stayed in the back ;)


She looks so tall here






We are making Gak!




It looks like we have the same expression here





Cici and Nora looking at Jack's gift