Saturday, February 4, 2012

Happy 9 months Nora AND Happy Valentine's Day!

Do you ever have those days where you bought the cutest outfits and all you wanted was ONE good picture?! Well, that was my day except it didn't exactly turn out.
Jackson was smiling most of the time when he wasn't being goofy, yelling cheese (making a silly face) or getting antsy. Nora, on the other hand, wouldn't smile OR look at me for anything. I jumped up and down, made faces and acted like a complete fool... but nothing.

Below might be an overload of pictures, but of the 90 (yes 90) Ryan took, I wanted to share both our joys and pain of the photo session yesterday.

I hope everyone has a Happy Valentine's Day AND Happy Birthday my sweet daughter!

Nora's checkup went well, she needs a little more iron but the Doctor and her teachers think she will walk early - we'll see. She is determined for sure! And don't try to take things from her, she has a grip and gets very sassy :)
Height - 27.5 inches (45th percentile)
Weight - 18.4 lbs (45th percentile)



-


-


-


-


-


-


-


-


-


-


-


-


-


-


-



"Seriously Daddy, can you take the picture already?"


-



Suddenly, they are professional models with this serious pose... this actually turned out to be one of my favs!


-


-



I think both of them are pretty much done with this!


-


-


-


-


-


-


-