My timing is not as punctual as it used to be but I wanted to give a quick update on the latest Jackson activities...
The vocabulary keeps growing and he has "yes" and "no" down for sure!
He has started using a cup with no lid (still water to keep me sane)
And his newest experience... sleeping in a big boy bed!!!
He is using my bunk beds from when I was a kid - when we went to pick up the furniture from Grandma and Grandpa's house - there were a few crucial pieces missing. Daddy and Baba built new side rails and put the bunk beds together. Cici and Baba gave us 2 mattresses as well so it all worked out great! It's only been a couple nights so I know there will be some hiccups but so far he is doing really well. He hasn't gotten out of bed in the middle of the night and goes to sleep just like he did in his crib.