I know I have been quiet since Jackson's first birthday so I have pulled together a few pictures from the last couple of months.
Jack FINALLY started getting his top 4 teeth in at the beginning of June (almost 14 mo) and now 2 more on the bottom to make 8 teeth total.
Today, he is almost 14 1/2 months and so much fun! He loves to play chase around the house and throw toys for the dogs. He still loves to be outside and we can't keep him out of the pool!
New words include uh oh, juice, row row (from row your boat) and animal sounds - quack, quack, ooh ooh ah ah (monkey) and moo
His school is great and he comes home with new things everyday! Last week, I started singing "if you're happy and you know it" and to my surprise, he clapped his hands AND stomped his feet - as a new mom it was pretty neat!
I doubt my future posts will be as often as his his first year but I will try my best so keep checking...
Hugs & Kisses to all!