Tuesday, March 16, 2010

11 MONTHS OLD!

We had a little combo celebration this week - Jackson turned 11 months old and we participated in the St. Patrick's Day festivities. We didn't quite make it down to Greenville for the parade but for sure next year!

He is so proud of his walking and loves to go off and explore now... Daddy and me are pretty busy chasing him!





His first crayon experience - of course he had to eat it...



Can't you tell what he is thinking?? "Not ANOTHER picture!"
We rarely get a family photo op so I take what I can get :)



Grandpa wanted Jack to feel like he was at the parade so he gave him beads to wear


and eat...






I am trying to show off his outfit because I just LOVE his hat but it was too bright for him to look up. I know I went overboard with the green but what can I say, it IS my favorite color!

I love you Jackson Robert!