Sunday, August 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Jackson!

Our Baby Boy is 4 months old today and it has gone by so fast! Ryan and I have a great time watching Jackson grow, laugh, talk and play - we can't wait for all the new things to come!



Jackson - 5 weeks old...

Jackson - 4 months old - now his shorts fit!


The most exciting thing this week was the introduction of solid foods! I first tried mixing rice cereal with water and he did pretty well for his first time. Then I tried formula and he was having none of that! Well, the third time MUST be a charm because I tried apple juice and I have never seen him get so excited! He was flapping his arms up and down, grabbing my hand with the spoon and his eyes couldn't have been any wider. Daddy was out surfing when we tried it yesterday so today Daddy was the one who fed him so he could see Jackson's reaction and how well he does.














PRICELESS!