Jackson was baptized on Sunday, June 7th 2009. Many of our wonderful friends and family shared this very special moment and we were happy they could be there. Jackson was as good as a 7 week old is expected to be with crying only half the time ;) He wore the same outfit that Daddy and Uncle Kevin both wore and looked adorable! It's a good thing we had him baptized when we did because if we had waited any longer that outfit would not have fit! He is getting so big and I will be sure to update you all after his next checkup.
Jackson goes to daycare tomorrow and mommy goes back to work :( I have already teared up a few times today so I know tomorrow will be pretty tough. The good thing is that he is in my building and I can see him whenever I want. I'll let you know how tomorrow goes... wish me luck!
The "Huelskamp" Family
The "Donahue" Family
"The Friends"
From Left to Right: Kathryn, Justin, Kourtny, Heather, Me, Ashley, Jackson, Ryan, Tim, Michelle, Amanda and Jason
Uncle Kevin, Aunt Megan, Cousin Wyatt and Daddy