Sunday, April 26, 2009

Jackson Robert has arrived!!

Jackson was born on Thursday, April 16th at 8:50pm. After 12 hours of labor and a last minute C-section, our beautiful baby boy was born weighing 8lbs 11oz and 20.08 inches long.
We made it through our first week and I just now got a few spare minutes to update the blog - I am just hoping to finish before Jackson realizes ;) Below are pics from his first week including his first bath which was an experience!
Although a little exhausting, Ryan and I are adjusting and having Jackson here is wonderful! I will try to update the blog as often as I can so check back for more as the weeks go by.
Love, Ryan and Jessy
Mommy & Jackson
Daddy & Jackson
Uncle Kevin
Uncle Bryan, Aunt Megan and my favorite cousin Wyatt!
Robert
Jason
Grandpa Dave
Grandma Laurie
My Daddy!
My first Bath!